Most recognize that the body needs to be cared for, both on the inside and on the outside. Quite a few people have found ways to get desirable results as they continue to reach their ultimate goal is to preserve a youthful, healthy glow for their skin with the help of modern science. Qualified moisturizing, procedures, deep exfoliation, and treatments are all methods to get the reasonable expectations you wish to attain. There are quite a few benefits that facials offer and we at Vitae Med Spa would like to take the opportunity to share them today.
Benefits of Getting a Facial Once a Month
1) Blood Circulation for Glowing Skin. The renewal of skin cells that improves the skin’s health is done when the blood circulation is optimal. Facials stimulate the blood circulation under the skin to provide such results.
2) Skin Detox Facial Benefits. By manipulating the lymphatic system that lingers beneath the skin, the detoxification process is done with facial treatments and the waste under the skin that promotes puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation decrease.
3) Smooth Skin Texture on Face. By increasing collagen production through facials, the fine lines are smoothed out, decreasing the saggy skin, wrinkles, and fine lines.
4) Improve Skin Complexion. With regular sunscreen use and facials, not only does the skin’s aging process slows down, but the overall complexion is enhanced to reveal healthy and well-balanced skin.
5) Skin Toning. Evened and tone, the skin’s overall pigment is corrected.
6) Relaxing Facial Massage. Facials do more than improve the skin’s appearance and health. These treatments are proven method to help the body and mind relax where they heal skin and soul. Proper technique, the right touch, and the use of premium professional grade products, the majority of people experience a deep relaxed state in addition to enhancing the skin’s beauty.
7) Slowing Down Aging. The aging process is naturally slowed as the current signs of aging diminish with facials. The skin looks more radiant, smoother, and healthier. As the skin that is dehydrated and pronounces features like fine lines and age spots, routine facials hydrate, exfoliate, massage and allow the skin to better absorb nutrients and antioxidants; reversing the aging affects.
8) Exfoliate Face. With moisturizers or serums to unclog pores, facials include a deeper level of exfoliation that improves the skin’s ability retain hydration and even out skin tone and by smoothing skin.
9) Unclog Pores on Nose. With a deeper clean during a facial, the pores experience a whole new level of clean. A buildup oil, dirt, and debris break out in blemishes occur in neglected pores. A pore’s size is reduced, acne flare-ups are minimized by maintaining clear skin.
10) Skin Care. Licensed professionals apply their skills and expertise to ensure quality results as they trained and have access to effective products. With the results and ultimate skin care, facials are truly worth the time, effort, and money.
Medical Facials & More in Dallas, Texas (Just Minutes Away from Addison, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Coppell, DeSoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Ferris, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Irving, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mesquite, Ovilla, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale & Wylie TX)
Vitae Med Spa offers a number of medical facials including customized treatments in order to get specific results. Call Vitae Med Spa today to schedule your appointment and we can discuss your concern and your goals and set you up with a treatment plan that will improve your skin’s health.