If you are looking for a way to add contour to your face without undergoing surgery to do it, you may want to consider a new microneedling treatment called Morpheus8. This is the new wonder tool that can deliver outstanding results without being invasive. Vitae Med Spa is here to talk about this new form or micro needling and why you should consider it.
What is Morpheus8?
You may be wondering what this wonder tool that everything is talking about even is. The Morpheus8 is an advanced fractional radiofrequency (RF) device that takes microneedling a step further. You will see the same skin quality improvements but will also have skin tightening benefits that come from RF. The Morpheus8 treats more than just the skin. It has the ability to direct its energy into the tissues that are found beneath the skin so it can treat those difficult areas like the jowls and fatty necks.
Benefits of Morpheus8
There are some big benefits that come from choose the Morpheus8 for your next skin treatment. Here is what you can expect:
– Broader Results: You will see that the Morpheus8 can offer more results for aging skin that any other treatment. This includes fine lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels and redness.
– Less Treatments: The issues that Morpheus8 fixes would normally take up to four treatments to get the same results you can get in just one.
– Faster Healing: Ablation of the skin will promote resurfacing, but the skin that is left untouched will also promote quicker healing.
Skin Tightening & Other Improvements from Morpheus8
There are several improvements that can be made when you use Morpheus8. Some of the issues that you may see fixed include:
– Uneven or rough skin texture
– Enlarged pores
– Stretch marks
– Deep lines/wrinkles
– Acne scarring
– Sun damage
– Excess fat in the face & neck
– Sagging in the neck & face.
Morpheus8 Downtown & Recovery
There are always some possible side effects that can come from treatment with Morpheus8. While there are risks, they are always very small. Some of those risks include: swelling, bruising, infection, bleeding, allergic reaction to the anesthesia or skin bilstering. The skin blistering is usually something that only happens if you are a smoker.
How Many Morpheus8 Treatments are Needed?
When it comes to the number of treatments you will need, it all depends on the patient. Some people can get the results they are after in only one treatment. Most people will see better results if they come back for a second about 5 weeks from their first treatment. To help you get a better idea of your needs, you will be able to have a consultation before any treatment happens.